Educate Yourself on the Basics of Cannabis
We recognize that the abundance of products, vernacular, and even the old-fashioned stigma still somewhat associated with marijuana can be intimidating. By creating an open, friendly, and secure environment, we foster comfort, free-thinking, and awareness. We know that education and information add up to confidence in your purchase and greater rewards.
Private Cannabis Consultations with [name]
[name] invites you to schedule a private consultation with us. Let’s sit down together, discuss your goals and determine the choices that will work best for you. To help you navigate the world of cannabis, we’ve put together a list of basic terminology:
- Cannabinoid – There are over a hundred therapeutic compounds of cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant that are responsible for most of the effects of consumption
- CBD – Cannabidiol is a natural chemical compound produced by cannabis
- Endocannabinoid System – Located throughout the human body, the ECS consists of endocannabinoids, receptors, and enzymes that create a signaling system to regulate balance
- Hybrid – Strains that combine the characteristics of indicas and sativas are considered hybrids.
- Indica – Associated with full-body effects, indicas are most often used for relaxation and to treat insomnia
- Sativa – Associated with a cerebral high and an energizing, invigorating effect, sativas are often used to treat anxiety, lessen stress, and boost focus
- Terpenes – Naturally occurring compounds found in the trichomes of the cannabis plant, terpenes provide cannabis strains their unique scent profiles and can produce different therapeutic and mood-altering effects
- THC – Tetrahydrocannabinol is the most abundance and well-known cannabinoid and is responsible for the psychoactive effects
- Trichomes – Covering the surface of buds and found in smaller amounts on leaves and stems, trichomes are sticky, translucent glands that produce terpenes